1) “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.”
-St. Mother Teresa
2) "Be at peace with your own soul, then heaven and earth will be at peace with you."
3) "Let us go forward in peace, our eyes upon heaven, the only one goal of our labors."
-St. Therese of Lisieux
4)"Let nothing perturb you, nothing frighten you. All things pass. God does not change. Patience achieves everything."
-St. Catherine of Siena
5) "Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, not even if your whole world seems upset. If you find that you have wandered away from the shelter of God, lead your heart back to Him quietly and simply."
-St. Francis de Sales
6) "It is a ruse of the devil, by which he deceives good people, to induce them to do more than they are able, so that they end up not being able to do anything. The spirit of God urges one gently to do the good that can be done reasonably, so that it may be done perseveringly and for a long time."
St. Vincent de Paul
7)“Apart from the cross, there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.”
– St. Rose of Lima
8) “While the world changes, the cross stands firm.”
– St. Bruno
9) "O soul steeped in darkness, do not despair. All is not yet lost. Come and confide in Your God, Who is Love and Mercy."
-Jesus to St. Faustina
10) "From humility of heart proceed serenity of mind, gentleness of conduct, interior peace, and every good."
- St. Paul of the Cross