Quarantine with Priscilla
We are all stuck at home right now and everything non-essential is closed. What in the world are we supposed to do? We are all nervous and a little scared...Here's how i'm coping...
1) sleep with No alarm clock
2) Make my BED (: take a shower
3) put my make up on and get dressed
See my 4.5 minute make up video - it's so easy & natural looking
4) Call a friend - shoot the breeze
5) I try to stay away from comfort eating. Over eating is something that I do so i try every day to steer clear from this
6) Sit, Pray, & Breathe.
I Pray for the sick, the people who are caring for the sick, the people who are scared. I basically try to pray for everyone (:
7) Organize my room and work space little by little.
8) Do the little things that I was suppose to do but never made time for. Like cleaning my white board & writing my goals, brush my pets teeth, use the fancy face masks i bought and never used.
9) Work, emails, pack orders.
Ultimately...I'm just trying to make the best out of this strange and unfortunate experience...just like every human in this world