Carlo Acutis, Beatified.
Like many of you I watched the Beatification of Carlo Acutis. This is the first beatification I have ever seen since becoming a Catholic. It touched my heart for so many reasons. Seeing his parents & two miracle twin siblings was absolutely beautiful. secondly, Carlo is about the same age as me. It was so heavenly. To know that someone who lived in my lifetime was beatified, this gives me so much hope. The road to Sanctity is now & is for everyone.
Carlo Acutis, Prega per noi.
1) The Virgin Mary is the only woman in my life.
2) Jerusalem is right at your doorstep
3) The only thing we have to ask God for, in prayer, is the desire to be holy.
4) To always be close to Jesus, that's my life plan.
5) Continuously ask your Guardian Angel for help, your Guardian Angel has to become your best friend.
6) The Eucharist is the highway to Heaven.
7) All people are born as individuals, but many die as photocopies
8) Sadness is looking at ourselves, Happiness is looking towards God.
9) Not me, but God.
10) Our goal must be infinite, not the finite. The infinite is our homeland. Heaven has been waiting for us forever.
Video on Carlo's Life
(not made by me)