Hope is so important during Trials and Tribulations
Here are my favorite quotes that have helped me see my bottom line, which is to be a Saint in Heaven with You and Jesus.
1) “Lord, help me to live this day, quietly, easily. To lean upon Thy great strength, trustfully, restfully. To wait for the unfolding of Thy will, patiently, serenely. To meet others, peacefully, joyously. To face tomorrow, confidently, courageously.” – St. Francis of Assisi
2) He will either shield you from suffering or will give you unfailing strength to bear it. Be at peace, and put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginations.”
– St. Francis de Sales
3) “Live in faith and hope, though it be in darkness, for in this darkness God protects the soul. Cast your care upon God for you are His and He will not forget you. Do not think that He is leaving you alone, for that would be to wrong Him.”
-St. John of The Cross
4) Nothing great is ever achieved without enduring much.
- St. Catherine of Siena
5) “Jesus Christ, Lord of all things! You see my heart, you know my desires. Possess all that I am—you alone. I am your sheep; make me worthy to overcome the devil.”
– St. Agatha
6) “Unfurl the sails, and let God steer us where He will.”
– St. Bede the Venerable
7) “The whole earth is a living icon of the face of God.”
– St. John Damascene
8) “Prayer is the place of refuge for every worry, a foundation for cheerfulness, a source of constant happiness, a protection against sadness.”
– St. John Chrysostom
9) “Jesus is living next to you, in the brothers and sisters with whom you share your daily existence.”
-St. John Paul II
10)“Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.”
–Pope John XXIII
11) "And when night comes, and you look back over the day and see how fragmentary everything has been, and how much you planned that has gone undone, and all the reasons you have to be embarrassed and ashamed: just take everything exactly as it is, put it in God's hands and leave it with Him."
12)I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me to face my perils alone.