How to Cultivate a strong prayer life with your Children
Priscilla H·January 23, 2023
How to Cultivate a Positive & intentional Prayer Life for Kids
Intentional weekly Prayer with your kids. I love the idea of getting all of the kids together and writing down your child’s weekly intentions. At first you will likely have to guide them but soon it’ll be second nature for them. This simple Foam & bead rosary can help your kid practice being a prayer warrior for their community & self. I do not recommend the beads for small children because it can be a choking hazard. If it’s for a small child you can skip the beads and they can use the holes to pray.
1) Foam Heart
2) beads (optional) *of any kind* can even be a cheerio💕
3) tacky Glue
4) Hole puncher
5) Pen or marker
1) Punch holes in the Foam Heart with Hole puncher. Leave the pad that’s left behind in the hole. Or completely remove it if you don’t want to use beads
2) Glue a bead in each ten holes. If you aren’t using beads - skip this step
3) wait till it’s dry- then write “Our Father” with a Cross. Now that I have done the project I would actually recommend doing this before you glue the beads down 😊.
4) get a little pad of paper OR a scrap piece of paper. I used a clear piece of paper from my throw away junk mail.
all material is from Michael’s craft store
*Do not leave your small child unattended if you decide to use beads on this little craft project